Friday, October 04, 2013

Muslim book store

We had a delicious dinner at a west African restaurant. Next door was a Muslim book store.

I had 3 Find God NTs with me. I gave one to the lady at the laundromat and I meant to leave one with the imam at the bookstore. When I went in and offered it to him he was glad to get it. His friend also wanted one. They started telling me about how Jesus had not died and how he was coming back to rule the world in righteousness.
I kept telling him to read all about it in the book I had given him. He wanted to know who had written the book and I assured him that it was written by God. They both assured me that they would read the book I had given them, and then they gave me an English copy of the Koran.

Pray that God will speak to them through this.
Raymond

No comments: