Monday, November 04, 2013

Shining a Light at C4 Convention


This past weekend, as with every year, my husband and I tabled at the Central Canada Comic Convention as artists. And I felt so blessed to be able to share God's Love for others through His Word. Being able to bring some LifeLight Bibles to the C4 Convention this past weekend was awesome! This was my first time doing this at the convention as I'm fairly new to this ministry, but I'm glad I brought Bibles along.

I gave away 9 Bibles and it felt so good! People were a lot more receptive than I thought they would be, and among those who came by our table, some comments were, "These people are smart! They're giving away Bibles!" and "I have that one!" Another Christian lady was encouraged that we were giving God's Word out because she said it was discouraging seeing so many dark and occult things on tables, she was thankful for us shining a light at the convention. And it increased my faith when I saw people picking them up. There were quite a few people who were happy to see them there, and I know that God will use them to help others come to know him better! Praise the Lord!

Blessings,

~Roxy

No comments: