Friday, March 14, 2014

Free Bibles

When people hear the word 'free' they tend to get excited, and so it was no surprise to me when I listed some free bubble wrap on Kijiji.com that I got a ton of responses from people all wanting some. I kept it fair and offered a roll to the first two people who inquired. So the other day, I had a couple come in for some bubble wrap and I was able to offer them a free Bible as well, in order to bless someone else in their family! 

Then, the next day a man came in to pick up some bubble wrap and he received a free Bible for his daughter! What a blessing it is to share God's Word with others! I am truly thankful for this ministry and the ability to say to someone, "Would you like a free Bible?" There is nothing better than the free gift of Salvation, and we are able to help others come to the knowledge of Christ and His free gift through Canadian Lifelight Ministries. Amen!

--
Blessings,

Roxy

No comments: