Friday, July 11, 2014

Request for Study Bible

Greeting to you in the precious name of Jesus Christ.

My name is Lalrinpuia Renthlei, I'm from India. I'm living in Mizoram, one of the North Eastern states in India. It is located in a remote and tribal area. I have been doing Biblical studies at one of the Bible school that located in our neighbouring state since 2012. Our school fees and the expenses of travelling from my home to our school are too high for my family. For instances, I can't buy study materials for my studies and even its hardly to access internet to help my studies. But, I wish to continue and complete my studies even though I
do not have enough money.

So, Please help me and send me GREEK-HEBREW KEY WORD STUDY BIBLE if
possible. It is not available to purchase here.

I request you kindly to accept my letter. I'm waiting for your kind response. My mailing is as given below.

If you are interested in helping this lady please go to www.DonateBibles.net and mark it for students in India.

No comments: