Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Bibles for the North End

Here's an encouraging story from one of our advocates:

"God is good. He's placed me in one of the roughest parts of the city, and I've been led by the Holy Spirit to do the Lord's work. All around the North End I've been handing out Bibles and encouraging people with my testimony. I've found that the response has been fairly good. Some people are very warm and welcoming and some aren't, but all in all I handed out 100 Bibles in just 2 days. I give all glory to God and I thank LifeLight Ministries for helping me do the Lord's work. Without them none of this would be possible, so they're definitely playing a major role in my mission work and what the Lord is doing in my life in getting these Bibles to people who don't know Christ. I hope to continue with LifeLight Ministries for the near future, and I pray that God will bless them in all that they're doing."

-Eyob

No comments: